Buy Missouri Fake Driver License and Government Nondriver Fake Identification Card
The current Missouri Fake Driver license is laminated and has 1D and 2D barcodes on the back. The previous license has a laminated, tamper-resistant coating and a 2D barcode on the back. The license must show your Missouri address. In the case of CDL, there must be a green “COMMERCIAL DRIVER LICENSE”; on the current license, while the previous license has the state name in green-yellow and the same words below in green.
|Shipping||Regular (+$10.00 20-25 Working Days)||Fast (+$25.00 9-12 Working Days)|
New Look and Security Features
Here are the validation conditions for the Current License – ghost image with overlapping data, fine-line background crossing the ghost image and photo, laser perforation, stars in laminated form, and the “MISSOURI” state seal.
- The words “MO” is made of laser engraved
- Fine line security goes through the main photo and ghost portrait
- To the cards middle background there is the great seal of missouri illustration
- To the cards head background there is the missouri state capitol illustration.
- Multiple date of birth placement on front and back of the card
- Cards laminated with optically variable designs with the text “Missouri” and The great state seal of missouri
- Real ID-Compliant indicator or Not For REAL ID Purposes indicator
Types of Certificate
Designated header colors applies to different types of certificate
- Brown – Commercial Learner’s Permit
- Red – Nondriver License Identification Card
- Green – Commercial Driver License or Non Domiciled CDL
- Blue – Driver License – Compliant Real ID Indicator
- Purple – Intermediate Driver License
- The Vertical format applies to all uder 21 yers of age
The number comprises 1 letter and 6 to 9 digits.
- The new and renewal licenses are valid for 6 years for drivers 21-69; same for CDL.
- The new and renewal licenses are valid for 3 years for under 21 or over 70; same for CDL.
- The Class F license expires on birthday.
- Both new and renewal non-CDL permits are valid for 1 year.
- Both new and renewal CDL permits are valid for 6 months.
- Intermediate license holders between 18-21 are valid for 2 years.
- These timeframes may be less, depending on the expiration date of the applicant’s lawful status document(s) and other legal requirements.